- New & used irrigation pumps
- Irrigation pump parts, repair & service
- Electric & gas irrigation pumps
- Ditch pumps
- Booster pumps
- Sprinkler pumps
- Centrifugal pumps
- Submersible pumps
- 1/2-20 HP available
- Large, in-stock selection
- Warranties serviced in-house
- System design & engineering
- and more!
Have questions? Our friendly staff is always happy to help!
Frequently bought together
Galvanized, stainless, poly, brass, camlocks, elbows, couplers, T's, unions, reducers, crosses, nips, caps, plugs & more!
1/8" - 10" diameter in stock. Fittings, clamps, suction and discharge lines. Cut to length. Large selection in stock.
1/2 – 20 HP OPTIONS
Large, in-stock selection of the following brands:
- A.Y. McDonald
A.Y. McDonald E-Series Pumps
1, 1.5 & 2 HP Options
Looking for an awesome irrigation pump to move some water?
Check out these specials!
- 10 GPM up to 80 GPM
- 1, 1.5, & 2 HP options available
- 1 1/4” Inlet & outlet
- Reliable, robust, and tested motor
- Easy to switch between 115V & 230V
- 304 Stainless steel motor shaft with wrench flat
- All iron pump housing and seal plate
- 304 Stainless steel insert on impeller
- Stainless steel wear ring between the impeller & diffuser
- Stainless steel bolt hardware connecting pump to motor
|Model: 89100||Model: 89150||Model 89200|
|List price: $1,067||List price: $1,150||List price: $1,556|
|Our price: $440||Our price: $475||Our price: $560|
**Let us show you why these pumps are built better and last longer!
Twin Falls, Idaho
Buhl – Castleford – Filer – Hansen – Hollister – Kimberly – Murtaugh – Rogerson – Roseworth – Three Creek (Eastern Owyhee County)
Eden – Hazelton
Bliss – Hagerman – Wendell
Lincoln County, Idaho
Dietrich – Richfield – Shoshone
Elmore County, Idaho
Glenns Ferry – Mountain Home – Hammett
Cassia County, Idaho
Burley – Declo – Albion – Oakley – Malta – Raft River
Minidoka County, Idaho
Rupert – Paul – Heyburn
Copyright © 2023 Floyd Lilly Company Incorporated. All rights reserved.